Suggest a new product idea for Infragistics WPF

Full Office2016 style support

Currently the Office Package 2016 is available and it is very popular among users. I believe everybody would appreciate and would like to use full Office2016 style support for all the components, especially the ribbon bar. Thank you.

13 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

IvanIvan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be useful for our application as the Office 2013 theme does not have sufficient contrast, and is therefore distracting for users.

• ScottScott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would also really appreciate this. In particular the "Colourful" theme.

One of the biggest complaints about the Office 2013 theme was it's whiteness. Our application with Ribbon / Dock Manager and Several grids on screen at one time washes out quite badly with this theme. The office 2010 theme really highlights disinct regions on the screen. It's just a bit dated now.

The "Colourful" 2010 theme fixes this by adding more contract to the 2013 theme and would be ideal for many people. It should also help with performance a bit as it's a rather simple theme compared with the 2010 one.

It's a theme that everyone can be happy with. The new dark theme has an element of preference to it and some of our users prefer a lighter workspace

Feedback and Knowledge Base