How can we improve NucliOS?

Add Support to Create Fragments with Positive and Negative Data for Stacked Series

With a stacked area series chart, when values in the first series go negative and then positive again, the first series is drawn behind the second rather than stacked. When the series are opaque, this issue become more egregious because the first data series is completely obscured.

Unfortunately, I have been told by the Infragistics development support team that adding this functionality is currently not possible given how the chart's framework was designed. Attached is a screenshot demonstrating this issue.

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

BrettBrett shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BrettBrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would expect the stacked series chart to display normally, so where the violet colored series is showing on top of the other series, it should show behind and only in front of the colors that have a larger value than it. Just like the other colored series in the chart.

I would add a screen shot, but I do not see a way that I can add an attachment to this comment, or edit my original post to include another attachment. However, if you could imagine the stacked chart without the violet appearing over the other colors, then that is what I would expect.

For your convenience, you can reference my conversations about this problem with Infragistics support in case CAS-140570-G7D9H6 and development issue 176766.

Feedback and Knowledge Base